October 2017 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- How’s compatibility with macOS 10.13 High Sierra?
- 32 bits, 64 bits, whatever it takes…
- A touch more color coming in CheckBook 2.6
- CheckBook & CheckBook Pro 2.5.15 Ready For General Consumption
- Audiobook Builder tells me it’s unable to eject a CD because something’s still using it. Wha?
- Apple to allow developers to respond to App Store reviews – and more!
Category Archives: General
As autumn falls upon us and the yearly flood of Apple product updates washes over the masses, we return once again to macOS update season. Christened “High Sierra”, macOS 10.13 brings relatively few user-facing changes but a plethora of new … Continue reading
A few worried looks have come our way lately, from folks wondering whether Audiobook Builder and CheckBook Pro will be ready before Apple requires all Mac App Store updates support 64-bit in June of 2018. Don’t worry, friends. Things are both simpler … Continue reading
What’s new? Well, besides the fixes, this release comes with a big new feature that’s been oft-requested over the years: you can now copy & paste Entries between Accounts (and even to other applications, like TextEdit or Numbers). Heck, if you’re … Continue reading
The Loop reports Apple will not only allow developers to respond to reviews, they’re also rolling out an API that brings in-app rating and review to every user’s fingertips while preventing developer abuse. It’s not quite what we asked for over … Continue reading
The short of it is Mac App Store apps won’t ask for a serial number. If you’re asked for one, you’ve got a version that isn’t from the Mac App Store. Namely, a trial from our website. The long of … Continue reading