- CheckBook & CheckBook Pro 2.5.15 Ready For General Consumption
- Audiobook Builder tells me it’s unable to eject a CD because something’s still using it. Wha?
- Apple to allow developers to respond to App Store reviews – and more!
- Audiobook Builder doesn’t like Dropbox
- I purchased from the Mac App Store, but this app keeps asking for a serial number!
- Happy new year to you and CheckBook!
Category Archives: General
What’s new? Well, besides the fixes, this release comes with a big new feature that’s been oft-requested over the years: you can now copy & paste Entries between Accounts (and even to other applications, like TextEdit or Numbers). Heck, if you’re … Continue reading
The Loop reports Apple will not only allow developers to respond to reviews, they’re also rolling out an API that brings in-app rating and review to every user’s fingertips while preventing developer abuse. It’s not quite what we asked for over … Continue reading
The short of it is Mac App Store apps won’t ask for a serial number. If you’re asked for one, you’ve got a version that isn’t from the Mac App Store. Namely, a trial from our website. The long of … Continue reading
[This almost got named “macOS Sierra’s a JPEG-2000 hater”.] A few years back, when Retina-fying Mac imagery was all the rage, we faced a little conundrum related to how well we supported older versions of Mac OS X in Audiobook … Continue reading
[Update: CheckBook and CheckBook Pro 2.5.14 are now available on the Mac App Store. Visit the store, update to the latest version, and you can skip the rest of this post. Thank you again for waiting patiently for these updates!] While … Continue reading