August 2017 S M T W T F S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 32 bits, 64 bits, whatever it takes…
- A touch more color coming in CheckBook 2.6
- CheckBook & CheckBook Pro 2.5.15 Ready For General Consumption
- Audiobook Builder tells me it’s unable to eject a CD because something’s still using it. Wha?
- Apple to allow developers to respond to App Store reviews – and more!
- Audiobook Builder doesn’t like Dropbox
Category Archives: CheckBook
A few worried looks have come our way lately, from folks wondering whether Audiobook Builder and CheckBook Pro will be ready before Apple requires all Mac App Store updates support 64-bit in June of 2018. Don’t worry, friends. Things are both simpler … Continue reading
Since the dawn of the CheckBook Era, our use of color has been about helping folks identify Deposits vs. Debits at a glance, without thinking too hard. So when we added the running balance column years ago we decided to not color … Continue reading
What’s new? Well, besides the fixes, this release comes with a big new feature that’s been oft-requested over the years: you can now copy & paste Entries between Accounts (and even to other applications, like TextEdit or Numbers). Heck, if you’re … Continue reading
The short of it is Mac App Store apps won’t ask for a serial number. If you’re asked for one, you’ve got a version that isn’t from the Mac App Store. Namely, a trial from our website. The long of … Continue reading
And so we begin CheckBook’s 15th year (you knew it was born in December, 2002, right?) with a couple of exciting new features on the way: Copy & paste for Entries and Schedules is coming in CheckBook 2.5.15. We dared … Continue reading