June 2017 S M T W T F S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- A touch more color in CheckBook 2.6
- CheckBook & CheckBook Pro 2.5.15 Ready For General Consumption
- Audiobook Builder tells me it’s unable to eject a CD because something’s still using it. Wha?
- Apple to allow developers to respond to App Store reviews – and more!
- Audiobook Builder doesn’t like Dropbox
- I purchased from the Mac App Store, but this app keeps asking for a serial number!
Category Archives: Return Labels
The short of it is Mac App Store apps won’t ask for a serial number. If you’re asked for one, you’ve got a version that isn’t from the Mac App Store. Namely, a trial from our website. The long of … Continue reading
Fear not! macOS updates can be a bumpy ride, but chances are we know about the issue and have already updated your app so all you need to do is install the latest version and get back to business. Give these a … Continue reading
[Updates for maximum Sierra compatibility are now up. Get all the details.] It’s System MacOS Mac OS X OS X macOS upgrade season once again, and minor updates to your favorite Splasm apps for maximum compatibility are forthcoming! Here’s a current compatibility … Continue reading
First, your data is safe. Second, you won’t have to purchase another copy of the application. If you get to a point where it looks like you’ll need to purchase again, please get in touch with us at email@example.com. Beginning February 14th, … Continue reading
Here’s how our apps are doing on OS X El Capitan: Audiobook Builder 1.5.4 is now available. This version will open properly on El Cap and, along with a few fixes, is ready for Retina Display. Mac App Store users: Visit the … Continue reading