October 2017 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- How’s compatibility with macOS 10.13 High Sierra?
- 32 bits, 64 bits, whatever it takes…
- A touch more color coming in CheckBook 2.6
- CheckBook & CheckBook Pro 2.5.15 Ready For General Consumption
- Audiobook Builder tells me it’s unable to eject a CD because something’s still using it. Wha?
- Apple to allow developers to respond to App Store reviews – and more!
Category Archives: Return Labels
As autumn falls upon us and the yearly flood of Apple product updates washes over the masses, we return once again to macOS update season. Christened “High Sierra”, macOS 10.13 brings relatively few user-facing changes but a plethora of new … Continue reading
The short of it is Mac App Store apps won’t ask for a serial number. If you’re asked for one, you’ve got a version that isn’t from the Mac App Store. Namely, a trial from our website. The long of … Continue reading
Fear not! macOS updates can be a bumpy ride, but chances are we know about the issue and have already updated your app so all you need to do is install the latest version and get back to business. Give these a … Continue reading
[Updates for maximum Sierra compatibility are now up. Get all the details.] It’s System MacOS Mac OS X OS X macOS upgrade season once again, and minor updates to your favorite Splasm apps for maximum compatibility are forthcoming! Here’s a current compatibility … Continue reading
First, your data is safe. Second, you won’t have to purchase another copy of the application. If you get to a point where it looks like you’ll need to purchase again, please get in touch with us at email@example.com. Beginning February 14th, … Continue reading