October 2017 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- How’s compatibility with macOS 10.13 High Sierra?
- 32 bits, 64 bits, whatever it takes…
- A touch more color coming in CheckBook 2.6
- CheckBook & CheckBook Pro 2.5.15 Ready For General Consumption
- Audiobook Builder tells me it’s unable to eject a CD because something’s still using it. Wha?
- Apple to allow developers to respond to App Store reviews – and more!
Category Archives: Return Labels
Every file on your Mac can be set so that different users and groups can access the file or folder in different ways. It sounds strange, but the files you see in your home folder, in your Documents folder or on … Continue reading
Return Labels provides a variety of common label templates out of the box, but if you don’t see one you need – and it’s not listed on this page – they’re pretty easy for us to whip up. Feel free to send the … Continue reading
One of the thrills in our culture is the tradition we’ve made of donating a day every quarter to a worthy cause. This time around, in addition to some odds and ends for Birmingham Friends of Old-Time Music and Dance, I’ve given time … Continue reading
The first time you try to print your own return address labels on your Mac, where every printed label has the same name and address, might be the last time. A typical Mac user would think, printing the same thing … Continue reading