February 2017 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Audiobook Builder tells me it’s unable to eject a CD because something’s still using it. Wha?
- Apple to allow developers to respond to App Store reviews – and more!
- Audiobook Builder doesn’t like Dropbox
- I purchased from the Mac App Store, but this app keeps asking for a serial number!
- Happy new year to you and CheckBook!
- Strange icons with macOS Sierra 10.12.2
Category Archives: Return Labels
Return Labels provides a variety of common label templates out of the box, but if you don’t see one you need – and it’s not listed on this page – they’re pretty easy for us to whip up. Feel free to send the … Continue reading
One of the thrills in our culture is the tradition we’ve made of donating a day every quarter to a worthy cause. This time around, in addition to some odds and ends for Birmingham Friends of Old-Time Music and Dance, I’ve given time … Continue reading
The first time you try to print your own return address labels on your Mac, where every printed label has the same name and address, might be the last time. A typical Mac user would think, printing the same thing … Continue reading