May 2017 S M T W T F S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- A touch more color in CheckBook 2.6
- CheckBook & CheckBook Pro 2.5.15 Ready For General Consumption
- Audiobook Builder tells me it’s unable to eject a CD because something’s still using it. Wha?
- Apple to allow developers to respond to App Store reviews – and more!
- Audiobook Builder doesn’t like Dropbox
- I purchased from the Mac App Store, but this app keeps asking for a serial number!
Category Archives: Development
Since the dawn of the CheckBook Era, our use of color has been about helping folks identify Deposits vs. Debits at a glance, without thinking too hard. So when we added the running balance column years ago we decided to not color … Continue reading
What’s new? Well, besides the fixes, this release comes with a big new feature that’s been oft-requested over the years: you can now copy & paste Entries between Accounts (and even to other applications, like TextEdit or Numbers). Heck, if you’re … Continue reading
Have you seen a message like this after importing a CD? Audiobook Builder 1.5.6 ￼ Unable to eject disk The disk or some of its contents may be in use by another application. Disk: I Am the Pretty Little Audiobook That Haunts … Continue reading
And so we begin CheckBook’s 15th year (you knew it was born in December, 2002, right?) with a couple of exciting new features on the way: Copy & paste for Entries and Schedules is coming in CheckBook 2.5.15. We dared … Continue reading
[This almost got named “macOS Sierra’s a JPEG-2000 hater”.] A few years back, when Retina-fying Mac imagery was all the rage, we faced a little conundrum related to how well we supported older versions of Mac OS X in Audiobook … Continue reading