February 2017 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Audiobook Builder tells me it’s unable to eject a CD because something’s still using it. Wha?
- Apple to allow developers to respond to App Store reviews – and more!
- Audiobook Builder doesn’t like Dropbox
- I purchased from the Mac App Store, but this app keeps asking for a serial number!
- Happy new year to you and CheckBook!
- Strange icons with macOS Sierra 10.12.2
Category Archives: Promotion
When the Mac App Store opened it came without one key ingredient: an easy way for current users of an app to switch their license to the Mac App Store. App developers like us can give away just 50 free … Continue reading
In commemoration of Steve, halfway through today (noon, Central) we’ll flip the switch and all of our apps at our online store and on the Mac App Store will drop to half-price for the rest of the day. (Timing on … Continue reading
Just a quick note to introduce a special site for those of you treading water with Quicken 2007 or earlier and moving up to Mac OS X 10.7 “Lion” as early as next week: quickenrefugees.com. Don’t let Quicken pull you … Continue reading