- Audiobook Builder tells me it’s unable to eject a CD because something’s still using it. Wha?
- Apple to allow developers to respond to App Store reviews – and more!
- Audiobook Builder doesn’t like Dropbox
- I purchased from the Mac App Store, but this app keeps asking for a serial number!
- Happy new year to you and CheckBook!
- Strange icons with macOS Sierra 10.12.2
Monthly Archives: January 2017
Have you seen a message like this after importing a CD? Audiobook Builder 1.5.6 ￼ Unable to eject disk The disk or some of its contents may be in use by another application. Disk: I Am the Pretty Little Audiobook That Haunts … Continue reading
The Loop reports Apple will not only allow developers to respond to reviews, they’re also rolling out an API that brings in-app rating and review to every user’s fingertips while preventing developer abuse. It’s not quite what we asked for over … Continue reading
Turns out adding files to an Audiobook Builder project stored in Dropbox will probably not work so well. Things get dicey when we ask QuickTime to flatten the incoming files to new MOV files inside the project, so it’s likely QuickTime and … Continue reading
The short of it is Mac App Store apps won’t ask for a serial number. If you’re asked for one, you’ve got a version that isn’t from the Mac App Store. Namely, a trial from our website. The long of … Continue reading