- Gathering Console messages for our support folks
- Three CheckBook 2.6.1 fixes coming in hot!
- Why the Mac App Store needs a waiting period before new reviews go live
- Help for a few issues with CheckBook and CheckBook Pro 2.6
- How’s compatibility with macOS 10.13 High Sierra?
- 32 bits, 64 bits, whatever it takes…
Monthly Archives: March 2017
What’s new? Well, besides the fixes, this release comes with a big new feature that’s been oft-requested over the years: you can now copy & paste Entries between Accounts (and even to other applications, like TextEdit or Numbers). Heck, if you’re … Continue reading