- Gathering Console messages for our support folks
- Three CheckBook 2.6.1 fixes coming in hot!
- Why the Mac App Store needs a waiting period before new reviews go live
- Help for a few issues with CheckBook and CheckBook Pro 2.6
- How’s compatibility with macOS 10.13 High Sierra?
- 32 bits, 64 bits, whatever it takes…
Monthly Archives: October 2017
Years ago, six, in fact, I wrote a detailed analysis of how Apple could improve the Mac App Store experience between users and developers. You can read it all at http://www.splasmata.com/?p=1612. One of the finer points in that analysis, and, perhaps, … Continue reading
[Update: The issues in this post are addressed in CheckBook and CheckBook Pro 2.6.1, officially released on 10/30/2017. Mac App Store users can update by visiting the Mac App Store and clicking the Updates button at the top of the … Continue reading