Turns out adding files to an Audiobook Builder project stored in Dropbox will probably not work so well. Things get dicey when we ask QuickTime to flatten the incoming files to new MOV files inside the project, so it’s likely QuickTime and Dropbox are contending for these new files as they’re being created and/or all the original data is added to them. For now, as of Audiobook Builder 1.5.6 (and like 1.5.7), it’s best to store your projects outside of Dropbox for best results ;).
- CheckBook & CheckBook Pro 2.5.15 Ready For General Consumption
- Audiobook Builder tells me it’s unable to eject a CD because something’s still using it. Wha?
- Apple to allow developers to respond to App Store reviews – and more!
- Audiobook Builder doesn’t like Dropbox
- I purchased from the Mac App Store, but this app keeps asking for a serial number!
- Happy new year to you and CheckBook!