Turns out adding files to an Audiobook Builder project stored in Dropbox will probably not work so well. Things get dicey when we ask QuickTime to flatten the incoming files to new MOV files inside the project, so it’s likely QuickTime and Dropbox are contending for these new files as they’re being created and/or all the original data is added to them. For now, as of Audiobook Builder 1.5.6 (and like 1.5.7), it’s best to store your projects outside of Dropbox for best results ;).
- CheckBook 2.6.6 Now Available
- Gathering Console messages for our support folks
- Three CheckBook 2.6.1 fixes coming in hot!
- Why the Mac App Store needs a waiting period before new reviews go live
- Help for a few issues with CheckBook and CheckBook Pro 2.6
- How’s compatibility with macOS 10.13 High Sierra?