August 2017 S M T W T F S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 32 bits, 64 bits, whatever it takes…
- A touch more color coming in CheckBook 2.6
- CheckBook & CheckBook Pro 2.5.15 Ready For General Consumption
- Audiobook Builder tells me it’s unable to eject a CD because something’s still using it. Wha?
- Apple to allow developers to respond to App Store reviews – and more!
- Audiobook Builder doesn’t like Dropbox
Tag Archives: Support
A few worried looks have come our way lately, from folks wondering whether Audiobook Builder and CheckBook Pro will be ready before Apple requires all Mac App Store updates support 64-bit in June of 2018. Don’t worry, friends. Things are both simpler … Continue reading
Have you seen a message like this after importing a CD? Audiobook Builder 1.5.6 ￼ Unable to eject disk The disk or some of its contents may be in use by another application. Disk: I Am the Pretty Little Audiobook That Haunts … Continue reading
Turns out adding files to an Audiobook Builder project stored in Dropbox will probably not work so well. Things get dicey when we ask QuickTime to flatten the incoming files to new MOV files inside the project, so it’s likely QuickTime and … Continue reading
The short of it is Mac App Store apps won’t ask for a serial number. If you’re asked for one, you’ve got a version that isn’t from the Mac App Store. Namely, a trial from our website. The long of … Continue reading
[This almost got named “macOS Sierra’s a JPEG-2000 hater”.] A few years back, when Retina-fying Mac imagery was all the rage, we faced a little conundrum related to how well we supported older versions of Mac OS X in Audiobook … Continue reading