- CheckBook & CheckBook Pro 2.5.15 Ready For General Consumption
- Audiobook Builder tells me it’s unable to eject a CD because something’s still using it. Wha?
- Apple to allow developers to respond to App Store reviews – and more!
- Audiobook Builder doesn’t like Dropbox
- I purchased from the Mac App Store, but this app keeps asking for a serial number!
- Happy new year to you and CheckBook!
Tag Archives: Support
Have you seen a message like this after importing a CD? Audiobook Builder 1.5.6 ￼ Unable to eject disk The disk or some of its contents may be in use by another application. Disk: I Am the Pretty Little Audiobook That Haunts … Continue reading
Turns out adding files to an Audiobook Builder project stored in Dropbox will probably not work so well. Things get dicey when we ask QuickTime to flatten the incoming files to new MOV files inside the project, so it’s likely QuickTime and … Continue reading
The short of it is Mac App Store apps won’t ask for a serial number. If you’re asked for one, you’ve got a version that isn’t from the Mac App Store. Namely, a trial from our website. The long of … Continue reading
[This almost got named “macOS Sierra’s a JPEG-2000 hater”.] A few years back, when Retina-fying Mac imagery was all the rage, we faced a little conundrum related to how well we supported older versions of Mac OS X in Audiobook … Continue reading
[Update: CheckBook and CheckBook Pro 2.5.14 are now available on the Mac App Store. Visit the store, update to the latest version, and you can skip the rest of this post. Thank you again for waiting patiently for these updates!] While … Continue reading
Fear not! macOS updates can be a bumpy ride, but chances are we know about the issue and have already updated your app so all you need to do is install the latest version and get back to business. Give these a … Continue reading