When Allan’s not cranking on customer support, there’s a little time to indulge in some passions: art, music, and game design, to name a few. We pushed some light coding duty on Allan from the start, and, to that end, Griddle 1.1 and Scribble Squabble were almost entirely Allan’s projects. Now comes Roshambo Up!, with a completely different level of gameplay, art, music, and a, well, vibe that’ll hook you and make you wonder where the time went. You play a stream of ever more challenging rock-paper-scissors battles, with rules you’ll pick up in no time based on your previous experience with block/jewel/bubble/pill games, uncovering hidden surprises and power-ups along the way. Rock crushes scissors. Scissors cut paper. Paper wraps rock. Can you remember these 3 simple secrets and land a slot on the high scores list? Even if you don’t, we bet you’ll have fun playing!
September 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- CheckBook and CheckBook Pro 2.6.21 now available
- Where do I save my documents?
- Thoughts on the Documents folder
- Critical Alert for users of CheckBook, CheckBook Pro, and other applications saving to FAT volumes
- CheckBook and CheckBook Pro 2.6.20 now available
- CheckBook 2.6.19’s Account Summary options sheet may not work for users in Canada and the UK