April 2019 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- When Audiobook Builder says, “Unable to add the audiobook to iTunes”
- Audiobook Builder 2: Building at the speed of 64-bit!
- CheckBook 2.6.6 Now Available
- Gathering Console messages for our support folks
- Three CheckBook 2.6.1 fixes coming in hot!
- Why the Mac App Store needs a waiting period before new reviews go live
Category Archives: Promotion
When the Mac App Store opened it came without one key ingredient: an easy way for current users of an app to switch their license to the Mac App Store. App developers like us can give away just 50 free … Continue reading
In commemoration of Steve, halfway through today (noon, Central) we’ll flip the switch and all of our apps at our online store and on the Mac App Store will drop to half-price for the rest of the day. (Timing on … Continue reading
Just a quick note to introduce a special site for those of you treading water with Quicken 2007 or earlier and moving up to Mac OS X 10.7 “Lion” as early as next week: quickenrefugees.com. Don’t let Quicken pull you … Continue reading