When your download completes, you’ll likely find it in your Downloads folder. You’ll need to follow a few steps before you start using the application. Here’s what to do:
- Click the Finder icon on your Dock.
- Go to the Go menu at the top of your screen, and click the Downloads menu item.
- Locate the download, with an icon of a sheet of paper with a zipper down the middle, and double-click it. The new build will appear, with a similar file name and a real application icon.
- If you plan to use the pre-release build more than once or twice, move it someplace you can get to easily, like your Applications folder.
- In most cases, don’t use the last official version of an application after you start using the pre-release build. Ask us if you have any questions.
That should do it. Let us know if you need a hand at email@example.com!