October 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- CheckBook and CheckBook Pro 2.6.21 now available
- Where do I save my documents?
- Thoughts on the Documents folder
- Critical Alert for users of CheckBook, CheckBook Pro, and other applications saving to FAT volumes
- CheckBook and CheckBook Pro 2.6.20 now available
- CheckBook 2.6.19’s Account Summary options sheet may not work for users in Canada and the UK
Category Archives: General
In short, we believe documents belong in the Documents folder, temporary projects or routine items you’re absolutely certain you won’t accidentally “clean up” can go on the Desktop, volumes formatted for anything besides APFS or Mac OS Extended may cause … Continue reading
In the way, way, way back, before Mac OS X came in 2001 and changed the Mac forever, most Mac users came up with a filing system at the root of their startup volume, extended that to any external or … Continue reading
Audiobook Builder: Compatible as of 2.1.1. Get the latest now! CheckBook: Compatible as of 2.6.16. Get the latest now! Return Labels: Compatible as of 1.1. PixelGriddle 1.1.1: Compatible. Keep in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Welcome to the 2020 macOS Update Season, friends! macOS finally gets a major version bump this year, going all the way to 11, with a host of changes, upgrades, what have you, and we’re already cranking away on updates to … Continue reading
When your download completes, you’ll likely find it in your Downloads folder. You’ll need to follow a few steps before you start using the application. Here’s what to do: Click the Finder icon on your Dock. Go to the Go menu at the top of your … Continue reading