- When Audiobook Builder says, “Unable to add the audiobook to iTunes”
- Audiobook Builder 2: Building at the speed of 64-bit!
- CheckBook 2.6.6 Now Available
- Gathering Console messages for our support folks
- Three CheckBook 2.6.1 fixes coming in hot!
- Why the Mac App Store needs a waiting period before new reviews go live
Daily Archives: January 2, 2019
macOS Mojave and later will ask you for permission the first time Audiobook Builder needs to interact with iTunes in some way, like adding the iTunes selection to your new audiobook or adding your new audiobook to iTunes. If you … Continue reading